When you travel overseas it’s a good idea to take a small amount of local currency for purchases like taxis, food and drinks. It takes the pressure off and sets up a smooth, worry-free start to your journey.
Visit a Suncorp Bank branch and exchange your money for foreign currency cash. You can also sell back to us your left-over foreign currency after your trip.
Save having to worry about finding an ATM in a foreign country and avoid international ATM fees.
- Simply visit a Suncorp Bank Branch and exchange your money for foreign currency.
- Left over foreign currency can be converted back to Australian Dollars when you return at any Suncorp Bank Branch.
- Buy and sell from our range of foreign currencies in various denominations.
- View today’s current foreign exchange rates.
Choose how much
- There’s no minimum amount you can order.
- A maximum order of AUD$10,000
- EUR (Euro)
- GBP (Great British Pound)
- NZD (New Zealand Dollar)
- USD (United States Dollar)
Banking Products are provided by Suncorp-Metway Ltd (“Suncorp Bank”) ABN 66 010 831 722 AFSL No 229882. Suncorp Bank buys and sells foreign currency cash as agent for Travelex Limited ABN 36 004 179 953 AFSL 222444.