flexiRates allows you to earn higher interest rates by setting aside a portion of your savings within your account for periods up to 12 months. You can choose a flexiRate time period and corresponding interest rate by simply logging in to Internet Banking or the Suncorp App and selecting flexiRates from the menu.
What are flexiRates?
To set up flexiRates through the Suncorp App:
- Open up the app and tap through to your accounts.
- Select the account you’d like to set up a flexiRate and then select ‘Account details’.
- Tap the + button that says ‘Add flexiRate’, and then type in the dollar figure you’d like to lock away.
- Next, select set your desired flexiRate term and then the end instructions for the flexiRate period.
- Confirm the details of your flexiRate then tap ‘Submit now’.
To set up flexiRates through Internet Banking:
- Log in to Internet Banking and select ‘Manage my flexiRates’ from the main menu.
- Click ‘Setup new flexiRate’ and then select the account you’d like to set up a flexiRate for.
- Type in the dollar figure you’d like to lock away, followed by your desired term.
- From here, you’ll be given the option to have your funds released back into your account at the end of the nominated period or for your flexiRate to be automatically renewed for the same period (if available).
- Select ‘Next’ to review your flexiRate details before clicking ‘Confirm’, then you’re good to go!
Head to the flexiRates page for more information and to see our current interest rates.
Deposit Products are issued by Suncorp-Metway Ltd (“Suncorp Bank”) ABN 66 010 831 722 AFSL No 229882. Please read the Product Information Document for Personal Deposit Accounts before opening an account. Fees, charges, terms and conditions apply and are available on request.