A brighter future.
Find out if you’re eligible for our $500 Solar Home Bonus!
If you have an existing home loan with Suncorp Bank and that home has a solar power system, or if you have solar installed on that home by December 31, 2021, you may be eligible to receive $500.+
Two prizes to be won
Your chance to win $50K for your reno!
To be in with a chance to win one of two $50K prizes*, you simply need to hold an eligible Suncorp Bank home loan^ of $150K or more at 12 January 2022. See full terms and conditions.
That’s the Suncorp Spirit.
Protecting & maintaining your home
You can make additional repayments to your Standard Variable or Back to Basics Variable Home Loan at any time.
For Fixed Rate Home Loan, additional repayments of up to $500 in excess of your minimum monthly repayment are permitted. After that, an Early Payment Interest Adjustment Fee (EPIA) may apply.
For more information on fees, view the EPIA brochure.
If you have an existing Suncorp Bank Home or Personal Loan, your interest rate will appear on your statement. If you have Internet Banking simply click on the account number to display a summary of the loan which will include the current interest rate.
Chat to us today, we're here to help
Get in touch
Our experienced team are happy to answer all your questions! We'll call you within 24 hours (or next business day) to discuss your home lending needs.
For all queries about existing Suncorp Home Loans call us Mon - Fri 8am - 6pm (AEST)
1. You need to apply for Cashback, which may be available subject to conditions specified in the contract. Please read these conditions carefully. Available Cashback may exclude any recent cheque, direct debit or pay at post payments and external transfers cannot be performed using online Cashback. Fixed Rate home loans are excluded from Cashback.
2. A Mortgage Offset facility can be established by linking your Everyday Options Account to the loan account and having it in offset mode. A Mortgage Offset Fee may apply to link the 100% Home Loan Offset facility to your home loan, which is waivered under the Home Package Plus. The Mortgage Offset fee is charged to your linked loan account.
3. A minimum amount for each split is $10,000. Additional charges may be incurred for additional loans, unless held in a Home Package Plus.
4. For Fixed Rate Home Loans, an Early Payment Interest Adjustment (EPIA) applies if more than the prepayment allowance (currently $500.00 per month) is paid in excess of the agreed monthly repayment. The EPIA also applies if the loan is repaid in full or the agreed fixed rate period is broken for any reason. EPIA applies to the whole amount prepaid. Find out more information on EPIA or ask in branch for our EPIA brochure.
Win $50,000 Cash for a Reno Promotion
* Promoter of “Win $50,000 Cash for a Reno” Promotion: Suncorp-Metway Limited ABN 66 010 831 722 of L 28, Brisbane Square 266 George Street, Brisbane, Queensland 4000 (Suncorp Bank). Entry open to eligible borrowers (new or existing) who hold, as recorded in the Promoter’s records, an Eligible Suncorp Bank home loan ≥$150,000 as at 11.59pm on 12/1/22. Refer to the full terms and conditions for entry, eligible Suncorp Bank home loans, and eligibility conditions. Must be opted-in to Suncorp marketing communications by 12/1/22 to be entered. Call 13 11 55 to update Suncorp marketing preferences. Promotion starts 24/8/21 and ends 11:59pm AEDT on 12/1/22. Prizes: 2 x $50,000. Prize draw at 2:30pm at Plexus, 4/411 Collins Street, Melbourne VIC 3000 on 14/1/22. Winners published in The Australian on 25/1/22. Limit one (1) prize per person (excluding SA). Permits: ACT TP 21/01429, & SA T21/1305, & NSW Authority Number TP/01271. Home Loans provided by Suncorp-Metway Ltd, Australian Credit Licence 229882 trading as Suncorp Bank (“Suncorp Bank”) to approved applicants only. Fees, terms and conditions apply and are available upon request.
^ An Eligible Suncorp Bank Home Loan is an Suncorp Bank Back to Basics Loan, Suncorp Bank Standard Variable Loan, Suncorp Bank Variable Loan, Suncorp Bank (1, 2, 3 or 5 Year) Fixed Rate Loan, Suncorp Bank Access Equity Loan, Suncorp Bank Asset Line, Suncorp Bank Professional Asset Line, Suncorp Bank Annual Interest in Advance Loan, Suncorp Bank Affinity Loan, Suncorp Bank Professional Ready Access Loan or Suncorp Bank Ready Access Loan with a minimum amount of $150,000 as at 11:59pm on 12 January 2022 which is secured by a mortgage or other security granted in favour of the Promoter over a residential investment or owner occupied property and which the loan is in the name of at least one individual borrower, excluding the following: a Suncorp Bank loan product for which at least one of the borrowers is a company, partnership, trustee (including an individual acting in a trustee capacity), body corporate or other non-individual entity.
# The Renovation Calculator is hosted and operated by RP Data Pty Ltd, trading as CoreLogic Asia Pacific (“CoreLogic”). Estimated renovation costs are indicative only and do not represent Suncorp-Metway Limited ABN 66 010 831 722 AFSL No 229882 Australian Credit Licence 229882 ("Suncorp Bank") making an offer of credit or providing loan approval. Suncorp Bank does not accept any legal responsibility for any loss incurred as a result of reliance upon this tool – please make your own enquiries.
+ You may be eligible to receive Suncorp Bank's offer of $500 cash bonus payment ("$500 Solar Home Bonus") if you have an existing Home Loan with us that meets the following conditions:
(1) the Loan forms part of existing Suncorp Bank lending with an outstanding balance of at least $50,000;
(2) a Suncorp Bank transaction account is held in the name of the Borrower/s, and
(3) the security property is either a detached house or townhouse and has an eligible solar power system installed and acceptable evidence has been provided to the Bank.
Apartments, units and commercial properties are excluded. Non-personal borrowers are not eligible for this Offer.
Your eligibility for the $500 Solar Home Bonus will be determined by Suncorp Bank. If you are eligible, a payment of $500 will be made to the Borrower/s. A limit of 1 payment will be made to the Borrower/s per eligible security. Where the same Borrower/s have received a Solar Home Bonus payment previously with respect to the security property, then no further payments will be made. Suncorp Bank will notify you of its determination and any applicable payment will be credited to a Suncorp Bank transaction account in the name of the Borrower/s within 60 days of determination of your eligibility.
An Eligible Solar Power System is one which has a Certificate of Testing and Compliance from a Clean Energy Council Accredited Installer or by a current Solar Metering Service Charge and Feed-in Tariff from an authorised retail electricity provider. Satisfactory evidence will need to be provided at the time of application. We reserve our right to accept applications for Solar Power Systems where other satisfactory evidence, to be determined at the Bank’s sole discretion, is received.
Banking products are issued by Suncorp-Metway Ltd ABN 66 010 831 722 AFSL No 229882 Australian Credit Licence 229882 (“Suncorp Bank”) to approved applicants only. Please read the relevant Product Information Document, Lending Fees and Charges and the Home Package Plus Terms and Conditions before making a decision regarding any Suncorp Bank products. Fees, charges, terms and conditions apply and are available on request or on our Product Information Documents and Forms page.