Phone banking makes managing your money 24/7 easy and convenient.
Suncorp Telephone Banking is an automated phone service where you can:
- Check balances and recent transactions on your accounts
- Transfer funds
- Check your minimum payment and due date for your Clear Options Visa Credit Card*
- Find out about recently presented cheques
- Find out interest details
- Speak to a consultant
Register for Telephone Banking
To setup Telephone Banking call 13 11 75.
One of our consultants will ask you to create a secure 4 to 6 digit Telephone Access Code (TAC).
This will be your secret code to access Telephone Banking and can also be used to register for Internet Banking.
Using Telephone Banking
To start, call 13 11 25
- Enter your 9 digit account number, or 14 digit card number.
- Enter your Telephone Access Code (TAC) – your 4 to 6 digit code
- Follow the automated prompts to complete your task
- Press 1 for Account balance
- Press 2 for Transaction history
- Press 3 to Transfer money and BPAY
- Press 4 for other enquiries
After you’ve selected Account Balance Menu:
- Press 1 for active account balance
- Press 2 for all account balances
- Press 3 for Clear Options Credit Card details
After you’ve selected Transactional Information Menu:
- Press 1 for last 12 transactions
- Press 2 for cheque information
- Press 4 for interest details
Transfers and BPAY
After you’ve selected Transfer Money and BPAY Menu
- Press 1 to transfer funds
- Press 3 for BPAY
After you’ve selected Other Enquiries Menu
- Press 1 to organise account identifiers (account shortcuts)
- Press 2 to change your Telephone Access Code
Keypad Commands in phone banking:
- Enter = hash
- Star = start again
- Zero = speak to a consultant
- One = answer yes
- Two = answer no
- Seven = main menu
- Eight = repeat information
- Nine = end call
If you don’t know your Telephone Access Code (TAC) or your phone banking is locked, dial 0 to speak to a consultant
Banking products issued by Suncorp-Metway Ltd ABN 66 010 831 722 AFSL No. 229882 Australian Credit Licence 229882 (Suncorp Bank). Approved applicants only. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request. Fees and charges apply. Please read the applicable Product Information Document before making any decisions about a product. Contact us for a copy.
*Citigroup Pty Limited ABN 88 004 325 080 AFSL No. 238098 Australian Credit Licence 238098 (Citigroup) is the credit provider and issuer of Suncorp Clear Options Credit Cards. Suncorp Bank promotes and distributes Suncorp Clear Options Credit Cards on Citigroup’s behalf under an agreement with Citigroup. Suncorp Bank will not guarantee or otherwise support Citigroup’s obligations under the contracts or agreements connected with the credit cards (other than those relating to Suncorp Bank internet banking and telephone banking).