What transactions and payments won’t be sent as fast payments?
Our FAQ, “What is the New Payments Platform (NPP) and Osko fast payments, and how do they work?" explains the circumstances when Osko fast payments are usually available. If that FAQ doesn’t answer your question then here are some other reasons why your payment may not be able to be sent as an Osko fast payment.
- Suncorp Bank only sends fast payments and payments to a PayID via Osko. Your recipient’s account may be able to receive fast payments or payments to a PayID but not via Osko. Therefore, you won’t be able to make a fast payment to that recipient or pay to their PayID. Using Osko provides Suncorp Bank with more certainty that your fast payment will be received in under a minute.
- Future-dated, recurring payments and Business Payment Credits aren’t eligible for fast payments via Osko.
- If you transfer money to another Suncorp account (including your own Suncorp account) by using a BSB and account number the transfer will not be sent as an Osko payment but will be processed by us immediately.
If you’re unsure and require further information take a look at the Osko section in our Terms and Conditions for Suncorp Accounts and Continuing Credit Accounts or call us on 13 11 55.
Commonly asked questions
- What is a security token and how do I order one?
- Where is my nearest ATM?
- How do I find a cash and cheque deposit ATM?
- What do I do if I've forgotten my customer ID?
- Why am I having difficulty logging onto Internet Banking?
- I need a copy of my eStatments, where can I get them?
- What is my Internet Banking Customer ID?