What does the Suncorp App allow me to do?
The Suncorp App allows Suncorp, AAMI, GIO, Shannons and CIL customers to view and manage supported policies, explore possible discounts and rewards, view property and suburb profiles and more, in one convenient place. Suncorp bank customers can also see exactly where their money is going.
It offers the following features:
- Eligible customers can access savings of up to 15% on everyday items such as groceries, fuel, clothes, movie tickets and more.
- Suncorp Bank customers can transfer money, pay bills and make payments. They can also track and categorise their spending.
- Suncorp Insurance customers can update their personal details, pay renewals and excesses, order documents, and make and track home and comprehensive car insurance claims.
- Potential home buyers can access property and suburb information, such as price guides and insurance risks.
- Users can chat with Scout, Suncorp App’s virtual assistant.
Commonly asked questions
- What is a security token and how do I order one?
- Where is my nearest ATM?
- How do I find a cash and cheque deposit ATM?
- What do I do if I've forgotten my customer ID?
- Why am I having difficulty logging onto Internet Banking?
- I need a copy of my eStatments, where can I get them?
- What is my Internet Banking Customer ID?