How can I transfer my PayID over to another bank?
To transfer your PayID to another account at a different bank, building society or credit union please call us on 13 11 55. After we process your request, you’ll need to ask your other financial institution to link your PayID to your account with them. Until the transfer is completed by your other financial institution, NPP and Osko payments to your PayID will be directed to your account with us. If the other financial institution does not complete the transfer within 14 days, the transfer will not happen and your PayID will remain linked to your account with us.
Commonly asked questions
- What is a security token and how do I order one?
- Where is my nearest ATM?
- How do I find a cash and cheque deposit ATM?
- What do I do if I've forgotten my customer ID?
- Why am I having difficulty logging onto Internet Banking?
- I need a copy of my eStatments, where can I get them?
- What is my Internet Banking Customer ID?