Why can’t I see whole messages and emojis on my bank statement?
When making an Osko fast payment, you can enter up to 280 characters, including emojis, as the transfer description. The full description can be viewed in the Suncorp App, however, Internet Banking, the Suncorp Bank mobile app and your account statements will show a shorter description and may have a space or question mark in place of special characters and emojis.
Commonly asked questions
- What is a security token and how do I order one?
- Where is my nearest ATM?
- How do I find a cash and cheque deposit ATM?
- What do I do if I've forgotten my customer ID?
- Why am I having difficulty logging onto Internet Banking?
- I need a copy of my eStatments, where can I get them?
- What is my Internet Banking Customer ID?