Can I have multiple PayIDs?
You can have multiple PayID types which can be linked to the same account. However, each PayID can only be linked to one account at a time. For example, you could link both an email address and a mobile phone number PayID to the same account, or you could link an email address PayID to one account and a mobile phone number PayID to another account.
If your account is a joint account, you and each other joint account holder can each create a separate PayID for the account.
Commonly asked questions
- What is a security token and how do I order one?
- Where is my nearest ATM?
- How do I find a cash and cheque deposit ATM?
- What do I do if I've forgotten my customer ID?
- Why am I having difficulty logging onto Internet Banking?
- I need a copy of my eStatments, where can I get them?
- What is my Internet Banking Customer ID?