What information can another payer look up about my PayID?
If you create a PayID, your name will be shown to anyone who looks up your PayID via the PayID service or makes an NPP or Osko payment to your PayID. For example, if your mobile phone number is your PayID, then any person who enters your mobile number in the “pay someone” or “pay anyone” field of their online banking app may see your name attached to that mobile phone number.
Commonly asked questions
- What is a security token and how do I order one?
- Where is my nearest ATM?
- How do I find a cash and cheque deposit ATM?
- What do I do if I've forgotten my customer ID?
- Why am I having difficulty logging onto Internet Banking?
- I need a copy of my eStatments, where can I get them?
- What is my Internet Banking Customer ID?