How do I set up Apple Pay?
To set up Apple Pay via the Suncorp App:
- Download, & sign up to, the Suncorp App.
- Add your Banking products into the app (if they’re not there already).
- Visit the ‘Banking’ tab.
- Click ‘Manage’ (on the right-hand side of your accounts list), then click on ‘Manage Cards’ under the ‘Accounts’ header.
- Select the relevant Suncorp Bank Visa Debit card. Once the Visa Debit card page displays, select ‘Add to Apple Wallet’ on your VISA Debit card.
- Follow and complete the screens to finalise setup.
- Once complete you’ll be returned to the ‘Apple Pay’ page in the Suncorp App, with the nominated card displaying ‘Card added in Apple Wallet’.
Commonly asked questions
- What is a security token and how do I order one?
- Where is my nearest ATM?
- How do I find a cash and cheque deposit ATM?
- What do I do if I've forgotten my customer ID?
- Why am I having difficulty logging onto Internet Banking?
- I need a copy of my eStatments, where can I get them?
- What is my Internet Banking Customer ID?