How do I register for the Suncorp App?
First, you’ll need to download the app from your app store. Once it’s downloaded, you can easily register by entering a few bits of information.
The exact info you’ll need to enter depends on whether you’re a new or existing customer.
- If you’re creating a new account, you can register using your full name, email address and postcode.
- If you’re an existing Suncorp Insurance customer, you can register using your email address and password.
- If you’re an existing Suncorp Bank customer and you currently use Internet Banking or Mobile Banking, you can register using your- CID (customer ID number) and password.
If you have both Suncorp Bank and Suncorp Insurance log in details, please register with your Suncorp Bank log in details then link your insurance policies.
Commonly asked questions
- What is a security token and how do I order one?
- Where is my nearest ATM?
- How do I find a cash and cheque deposit ATM?
- What do I do if I've forgotten my customer ID?
- Why am I having difficulty logging onto Internet Banking?
- I need a copy of my eStatments, where can I get them?
- What is my Internet Banking Customer ID?