How do I add my policies and accounts within the Suncorp App?
You can link your insurance policies and bank accounts and credit cards to the Suncorp App via the app itself. You’ll just need the policy number or account number.
- From the top left-hand menu within the app (the three lines on the top left-hand side) select ‘Policies and accounts’.
- Select the type of product (insurance policy, bank account, loan account, credit card or superannuation) you wish to add.
- Enter the policy number or account number (BSB is not required).
- Select ‘Add Policy’ or ‘Add Bank or Loan Account’.
- Your policy or account will appear in your ‘Policies and accounts’ section.
Commonly asked questions
- What is a security token and how do I order one?
- Where is my nearest ATM?
- How do I find a cash and cheque deposit ATM?
- What do I do if I've forgotten my customer ID?
- Why am I having difficulty logging onto Internet Banking?
- I need a copy of my eStatments, where can I get them?
- What is my Internet Banking Customer ID?