Should I use a PayID if I am transferring money between my own Suncorp accounts?
If you are making payments between your own Suncorp accounts in the Suncorp App you should do so via the “Transfer” payment option with a BSB and account number, rather than by using a PayID. The “Transfer” payment option is the easiest way to make the transfer, no withdrawal limit will apply and it will be processed by us immediately.
Commonly asked questions
- What is a security token and how do I order one?
- Where is my nearest ATM?
- How do I find a cash and cheque deposit ATM?
- What do I do if I've forgotten my customer ID?
- Why am I having difficulty logging onto Internet Banking?
- I need a copy of my eStatments, where can I get them?
- What is my Internet Banking Customer ID?