Are there any transaction limits on fast payments via Osko?
Osko fast payments are subject to withdrawal limits in the same way as some other transactions made through the Suncorp App. These limits are explained in the Suncorp App Terms and Conditions and are decided by Suncorp Bank, not Osko or the NPP.
If you transfer funds between your own Suncorp accounts by using a PayID then withdrawal limits will apply. However, no withdrawal limits will apply to transfers between your own Suncorp accounts when using a BSB and account number via the “Transfer” payment option in the Suncorp App.
If you’re making a higher-value transaction via Osko, you may be prompted to generate a Security Token via the Suncorp Secured App as an extra precautionary measure. For more information on Security Tokens, read this helpful guide.
Commonly asked questions
- What is a security token and how do I order one?
- Where is my nearest ATM?
- How do I find a cash and cheque deposit ATM?
- What do I do if I've forgotten my customer ID?
- Why am I having difficulty logging onto Internet Banking?
- I need a copy of my eStatments, where can I get them?
- What is my Internet Banking Customer ID?