Suncorp Apple Pay™ "$50 Cash Back" Offer Terms and Conditions
1. These Terms and Conditions apply to the Suncorp Apple Pay "$50 Cash Back" offer ("Offer"). Information about Gifts and how to claim form part of these Terms and Conditions. By participating in the Offer, individuals accept these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Promoter is Suncorp-Metway Ltd, ABN 66 010 831 722 AFSL No 229882 Australian Credit Licence number 229882 ("Suncorp Bank") Level 28 Brisbane Square, 266 George Street, Brisbane, Queensland 4000 ("Promoter").
3. The Offer commences at 12:01 am (AEDT) on 1 December 2018 and closes at 11:59 pm (AEDT) on 31 March 2019 ("Offer Period").
- are permanent residents of Australia who are aged 16 years or over at the time of participation, and have prior parental or legal guardian consent if aged under 18;
- who open an Eligible Transaction Account between 12:01 am (AEDT) on 1 December 2018 and 11:59 pm (AEDT) on 31 January 2019;
- hold a valid Suncorp Bank Visa Debit card, linked to the Eligible Transaction Account (“Eligible Debit Card”); and
- have successfully loaded the Eligible Debit Card onto Apple Pay,
(together, referred to as an “Eligible Customer”).
5. For the purposes of clause 4c, an Eligible Transaction Account includes the following Suncorp Bank accounts:
- Everyday Options Account
- Everyday Basics Account
- Everyday Essentials Account
- 55 Plus Account
- Cash Management Account
- Wealth Cash Management Account
- Freedom Access Account
- Access Equity Account
- Business Everyday Account
- Business Premium Account
(each an “Eligible Transaction Account”)
6. To participate in the Offer, Eligible Customers must, during the Offer Period make five (5) separate successful purchases using the Eligible Debit Card via the Apple Pay app ("Qualifying Purchases").
7. Eligible Customers who make the Qualifying Purchases will receive a gift of $50 AUD credited via a Visa TC20 transaction directly to the Eligible Customer’s Visa Debit Card that is provisioned in the Apple Pay app ("Gift"). The credit under this Offer will be applied within 45 days of the Eligible Customer satisfying the Qualifying Purchases.
8. Limit of one (1) Gift per Eligible Customer, regardless of how many times they make a Qualifying Purchase.
9. If an Eligible Customer returns any items/services purchased with the Qualifying Purchases, their participation may be deemed invalid at the Promoter's discretion (unless items/services are defective).
10. Eligible Customers who make the Qualifying Purchases will automatically participate in the Offer in these Terms and Conditions unless they notify the Promoter that they do not wish to participate in the Offer by emailing email@example.com.
11. For the avoidance of doubt, this Offer is not available to customers who do not comply with paragraph 4.
12. If, for any reason, an Eligible Customer ceases to be an Eligible Customer at any stage during the Offer Period, the Promoter reserves the right to invalidate that individual and/or not to award a Gift to that individual.
13 . An Eligible Customer's Qualifying Purchases are deemed to take place only when the payments are processed by the Promoter’s database. The Promoter is not liable for any problems with communications networks. Eligible Customers are responsible for their own costs associated with entering. If an Eligible Customer enters using automatically generated claims or multiple aliases they may be disqualified.
14. The Gift is not transferable or exchangeable. This Offer is not able to be combined with any other offer or discount from the Promoter or any of its related entities.
15. Apple, the Apple logo and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc. Apple Inc is not a sponsor of this Offer and is not involved in the Offer in any way.
16. Use of Apple Pay (and consequently, participation in this Offer) is subject to the terms and conditions which apply to Apple Pay. You can only participate if you have an Apple Pay compatible device registered to use Apple Pay. The Promoter is not responsible if your device is not sufficiently capable for the purpose of submitting a claim for this offer.
17. Gift recipients must take part in all publicity, photography and other promotional activity as the Promoter requires, without any compensation. They consent to the Promoter using their name and image in any promotional or advertising activity.
18. If an individual or their participation in the Offer is deemed by the Promoter to breach these Terms and Conditions, they/their participation may be invalidated. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not waive those rights.
19. An individual must not:
- tamper with any elements of the Offer;
- engage in any conduct that may jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the Offer;
- c. act in a disruptive, annoying, threatening, abusive or harassing manner;
- do anything that may diminish the good name or reputation of the Promoter or any of its related entities or of the agencies or companies associated with this Offer;
- breach any law; or
- behave in a way that is otherwise inappropriate.
20. The Promoter is not liable for claims or correspondence that are misplaced, misdirected, delayed, lost, incomplete, illegible or incorrectly submitted.
21. The Promoter’s decision in connection with all aspects of this Offer is final.
22. The Promoter is not responsible for any tax implications arising from receiving a Gift. Eligible Customers should seek independent financial advice. If for GST purposes this Offer results in any supply being made for non-monetary consideration, individuals must follow the Australian Taxation Office’s stated view that where the parties are at arm’s length, goods and services exchanged are of equal GST inclusive market values.
23. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions restricts, excludes or modifies any consumer rights under any statute including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
24. Subject to the previous paragraph, the Promoter and the agencies and companies associated with this Offer are not liable (including in negligence) for any loss (including indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury, illness or death suffered in connection with this Offer or any Gift, except for any liability which under statute cannot be excluded (in which case that liability is limited to the greatest extent allowed by law).
25. Without limiting the previous paragraph, the Promoter and the agencies and companies associated with this Offer are not liable for any loss of, damage to or delay in delivery of Gifts.
26. The Promoter may communicate or advertise this Offer using Facebook or Instagram. However, the Offer is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram. Individuals provide their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook or Instagram. Individuals completely release Facebook and Instagram from any and all liability.
27. The Promoter may, at any time, require individuals to produce documentation to establish to the Promoter's satisfaction the validity of their participation (including documentation establishing the individual's identity, age, residency, place of employment and eligibility). In the event that a person cannot provide suitable proof, they may forfeit their participation in the Offer in whole and no substitute will be offered.
28. The Promoter (subject to approval by the State and Territory gaming authorities) reserves the right to amend, cancel or suspend this Offer at any time and without notice, including but not limited to, if an event beyond the control of the Promoter corrupts or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Offer.