Do I get notified when my Visa Debit card is going to expire?
We’ll send you a new Visa Debit card around two weeks before your old one expires. Please make sure that we’ve got your correct address on file before we send it out to you. You can update your details via Internet Banking, or by calling us on 13 11 55.
If you’re unsure about when your card is set to expire, you can check the expiry date on the front of your card.
Commonly asked questions
- What is a security token and how do I order one?
- Where is my nearest ATM?
- How do I find a cash and cheque deposit ATM?
- What do I do if I've forgotten my customer ID?
- Why am I having difficulty logging onto Internet Banking?
- I need a copy of my eStatments, where can I get them?
- What is my Internet Banking Customer ID?