What is a PIN and how do I change my Visa debit PIN?
Your card PIN (Personal identification number) is a fraud and security measure for over-the-counter purchases, ATM and Suncorp Bank branch usage.
You can reset your PIN via Suncorp Bank ATMs. You can also reset your PIN via Internet Banking and Mobile Banking.
To do so, simply log into your IB profile and select “Manage Accounts & Cards” or “Manage Cards” from Suncorp Mobile Banking App. From here you can follow these steps to complete the PIN update:
- Select the card to manage (Suncorp Mobile Banking App only)
- Select Update Card PIN
- You will be presented with a step to send a verification code to your registered mobile phone
- You will receive an SMS showing a verification code
- Enter the verification code (once)
- If the verification code is correct, the system will then prompt you to enter a new PIN
- Enters your new PIN (twice to ensure accuracy), press Update PIN
- You will then see a display on the screen showing “your PIN has been updated” message
If your mobile phone number is not registered or has recently changed, you will need to call us on 13 11 55 to update your contact number.