Can I get cash out at a merchant with my Visa debit card?
Yes. If the merchant allows a cash out option, and you have transaction accounts linked in your card, you can get cash out by pressing either the ‘cheque’ or ‘savings’ button.
However, you’re not able to get cash out with your Visa Debit card by pressing ‘credit’ through a merchant terminal.
Commonly asked questions
- What is a security token and how do I order one?
- Where is my nearest ATM?
- How do I find a cash and cheque deposit ATM?
- What do I do if I've forgotten my customer ID?
- Why am I having difficulty logging onto Internet Banking?
- I need a copy of my eStatments, where can I get them?
- What is my Internet Banking Customer ID?