What’s the maximum amount I can purchase using Visa payWave without a PIN?
You won’t need to enter your PIN for any purchase under $100 (or, $200 until September 30 2020) with payWave Australia-wide. However, for purchases over $100, you’ll need to enter your PIN. If you use an ATM or swipe or insert your card at an EFTPOS terminal, you’ll still need to enter your PIN.
Commonly asked questions
- What is a security token and how do I order one?
- Where is my nearest ATM?
- How do I find a cash and cheque deposit ATM?
- What do I do if I've forgotten my customer ID?
- Why am I having difficulty logging onto Internet Banking?
- I need a copy of my eStatments, where can I get them?
- What is my Internet Banking Customer ID?