How old do I have to be to get a Visa Debit card?
Everyday Options Account holders over the age of 16 can get a Visa Debit card. Kids between the ages of 11-15 can get a Suncorp EFTPOS card, which can be used to at ATMs, to make contactless purchases with the card, and with Apple Pay using your Apple iPhone or Apple Watch.
For more information, head to our Everyday Options Account page.
Commonly asked questions
- What is a security token and how do I order one?
- Where is my nearest ATM?
- How do I find a cash and cheque deposit ATM?
- What do I do if I've forgotten my customer ID?
- Why am I having difficulty logging onto Internet Banking?
- I need a copy of my eStatments, where can I get them?
- What is my Internet Banking Customer ID?