Why am I receiving a message saying my verification code has expired?
Your verification code is only valid for 5 minutes. If you attempt to enter the code after this period, the system will display a message indicating that the verification code has expired.
If this occurs, you will need to generate a new verification code once the system allows you to do so. Once you have generated another verification code, you can update your PIN.
Commonly asked questions
- What is a security token and how do I order one?
- Where is my nearest ATM?
- How do I find a cash and cheque deposit ATM?
- What do I do if I've forgotten my customer ID?
- Why am I having difficulty logging onto Internet Banking?
- I need a copy of my eStatments, where can I get them?
- What is my Internet Banking Customer ID?