What does it mean when it says I need to update my iPhone/iPad?
It means that your device operating system may be out of date. If you’re using the iPhone app, you may need to update your device’s operating system which is typically found in ‘Settings’ > ‘About device’.
Commonly asked questions
- What is a security token and how do I order one?
- Where is my nearest ATM?
- How do I find a cash and cheque deposit ATM?
- What do I do if I've forgotten my customer ID?
- Why am I having difficulty logging onto Internet Banking?
- I need a copy of my eStatments, where can I get them?
- What is my Internet Banking Customer ID?