What happens if I accidently transfer money into my wrong account using Mobile Banking?
You can easily reverse the transaction by transferring funds back into the correct account. If you’re unsure where the funds were transferred to, or you might have accidently transferred funds to accounts other than your own, you can contact us for help.
Commonly asked questions
- What is a security token and how do I order one?
- Where is my nearest ATM?
- How do I find a cash and cheque deposit ATM?
- What do I do if I've forgotten my customer ID?
- Why am I having difficulty logging onto Internet Banking?
- I need a copy of my eStatments, where can I get them?
- What is my Internet Banking Customer ID?