How do I set my PIN for my new card?
You can set your card PIN via Internet Banking and the Suncorp Mobile Banking App. To do so, simply log in locate the Manage Accounts and Cards section in the left-hand side menu. From here you can follow these steps to complete the PIN set up for your card:
- Select the card you want to manage
- Select "Update card PIN" from a list of available functions
- You will be asked to send a verification code to your registered mobile phone
- You will receive an SMS showing your verification code
- Enter the verification code and select the verify button
- If the verification code has been entered correctly, you will then be prompted to enter a new PIN
- Enter your new PIN, twice as prompted and select the update PIN
- You will then see a display on the screen showing a “PIN updated” message
If you have received your PIN in the post you can change your PIN at any Suncorp ATM or any free standing rediATM.