What if I forget my PIN number for my card?
You can reset your PIN via Internet Banking and the Suncorp Mobile Banking App. To do so, simply log into Internet Banking and select Manage Accounts & Cards or if you are logged into the Suncorp Mobile Banking App, Manage Cards. From here you can follow these steps to complete the PIN update:
- Select the card to manage (Suncorp Mobile Banking App only)
- Select the Update Card PIN button
- You will be presented with a step to send a verification code to your registered mobile phone
- You will receive an SMS showing a verification code
- Enter the verification code
- If the verification code is correct, you will then be prompted to enter a new PIN
- Enters your new PIN, twice as prompted and select the select update PIN
- You will then see a display on the screen showing “your PIN has been updated” message
If you do not wish to reset your PIN online you can choose to have a PIN posted to you. To request a new PIN simply visit a Suncorp Store or call us on 13 11 55 to have your new PIN mailed to you. Once you receive your PIN, you will be able to change it at any Suncorp ATM or any free standing rediATM.