Why do I need a mobile phone number to reset my PIN?
For security reasons a mobile phone number is required to receive a temporary password to allow you to reset your PIN. If a mobile phone number is not registered or has recently changed, you will need to call us on 13 11 55 to update your contact number.
Commonly asked questions
- What is a security token and how do I order one?
- Where is my nearest ATM?
- How do I find a cash and cheque deposit ATM?
- What do I do if I've forgotten my customer ID?
- Why am I having difficulty logging onto Internet Banking?
- I need a copy of my eStatments, where can I get them?
- What is my Internet Banking Customer ID?