Can more than one person’s fingerprint be registered to my Suncorp Mobile Banking app?
No, only your fingerprint should be stored on your device and used to access Suncorp Mobile Banking App.
This helps to keep your personal information secure, much like your online banking password and passcode. Your Fingerprint Login should be treated with the same level of security.
Commonly asked questions
- What is a security token and how do I order one?
- Where is my nearest ATM?
- How do I find a cash and cheque deposit ATM?
- What do I do if I've forgotten my customer ID?
- Why am I having difficulty logging onto Internet Banking?
- I need a copy of my eStatments, where can I get them?
- What is my Internet Banking Customer ID?