What if I lose my mobile phone – how secure is my information in Mobile Banking?
If you lose your phone, don’t panic. Our Suncorp Mobile Banking App is stored with encryption and can’t be accessed, even if you optionally store your Customer ID on Mobile Banking.
Still worried? Simply contact us and we’ll deactivate Internet and Mobile Banking for you.
Commonly asked questions
- What is a security token and how do I order one?
- Where is my nearest ATM?
- How do I find a cash and cheque deposit ATM?
- What do I do if I've forgotten my customer ID?
- Why am I having difficulty logging onto Internet Banking?
- I need a copy of my eStatments, where can I get them?
- What is my Internet Banking Customer ID?