What is a regular payment in Internet Banking?
A regular payment is a recurring transfer from your credit card, debit card or bank account for an ongoing service provided. A regular payment could be arranged for regular bills like utilities, phone, insurance, or memberships. The amount of each payment is processed electronically and may stay the same, or may fluctuate.
Regular payments cover two types of instructions. A Direct Debit is arranged on your account, by you – the customer – and is processed by Suncorp Bank. A recurring payment is a regular payment that is linked to your Suncorp Clear Options Credit card of Suncorp Bank Visa Debit card.
Commonly asked questions
- What is a security token and how do I order one?
- Where is my nearest ATM?
- How do I find a cash and cheque deposit ATM?
- What do I do if I've forgotten my customer ID?
- Why am I having difficulty logging onto Internet Banking?
- I need a copy of my eStatments, where can I get them?
- What is my Internet Banking Customer ID?