What is a recurring transfer in Internet Banking?
A recurring transfer is a periodical payment that you set up yourself via Internet Banking. The standing instructions given to Suncorp allow for periodical payments to be made from your account.
The value of the transfer and intervals for recurrence are set by you in Internet Banking. These are useful for paying rent (e.g. to an account that is not Suncorp – “external”), or covering mortgage repayments (e.g. to your own Suncorp loan account – “internal”), for example. If you need support in setting up recurring transfers call us on 13 11 55.
Commonly asked questions
- What is a security token and how do I order one?
- Where is my nearest ATM?
- How do I find a cash and cheque deposit ATM?
- What do I do if I've forgotten my customer ID?
- Why am I having difficulty logging onto Internet Banking?
- I need a copy of my eStatments, where can I get them?
- What is my Internet Banking Customer ID?