How can I find my transaction history in Internet Banking, and search for a particular transaction?
You can find a 30 day transaction history by logging in to Internet Banking and clicking the account name. For a more detailed search:
- Click on the account and go to ‘Transaction history’.
- Select ‘Advanced search’.
- Choose your search filter options to find a particular transaction.
Commonly asked questions
- What is a security token and how do I order one?
- Where is my nearest ATM?
- How do I find a cash and cheque deposit ATM?
- What do I do if I've forgotten my customer ID?
- Why am I having difficulty logging onto Internet Banking?
- I need a copy of my eStatments, where can I get them?
- What is my Internet Banking Customer ID?