How do I send secure messages?
You can send enquiries and requests via secure messaging through Internet Banking. Once we receive your message, one of our consultants will usually reply within two business days. To compose a new secure message:
- Log in to Internet Banking, head to the left-hand menu and click ‘Secure messages’.
- Click ‘Compose new message’, and select a subject from the drop-down menu.
- Type your message and click ‘Send’.
Secure messages are protected, so no one else will be able to read your message.
Commonly asked questions
- What is a security token and how do I order one?
- Where is my nearest ATM?
- How do I find a cash and cheque deposit ATM?
- What do I do if I've forgotten my customer ID?
- Why am I having difficulty logging onto Internet Banking?
- I need a copy of my eStatments, where can I get them?
- What is my Internet Banking Customer ID?