How do I set up and register for Internet Banking?
After opening an account, you can register for Internet Banking. After doing so, you’ll receive a Customer ID. To register, you’ll need:
- An active email address so we can send you alerts.
- The temporary code that would have been sent to you via SMS (for new Suncorp Bank customers only).
- Your Telephone Access Code (TAC) (for existing Suncorp Bank customers).
If you’re missing any of these, please call 13 11 55.
After you’ve registered for Internet Banking, you can start adding your accounts and cards. To add one, go to ‘Manage my accounts’, enter the account or card number and click ‘Add’. You can only add accounts that you have rights to access. If you can’t add your account, please call 13 11 55.
If you’d like to cancel your Internet Banking account, please get in touch with us.
Commonly asked questions
- What is a security token and how do I order one?
- Where is my nearest ATM?
- How do I find a cash and cheque deposit ATM?
- What do I do if I've forgotten my customer ID?
- Why am I having difficulty logging onto Internet Banking?
- I need a copy of my eStatments, where can I get them?
- What is my Internet Banking Customer ID?