How do I make a transaction in Internet Banking if my account has two or more signatories?
If there’s an account where two people must sign, like a joint business account, the other nominated party has to approve the transaction. They’ll receive an email and a secure message prompting them to review the transaction.
If there are multiple parties that can approve transactions, they’ll have to log in to Internet Banking and approve.
Once they have approved, the transaction will be processed.
Please note that this functionality is available in Internet Banking only, not on the Suncorp App.
Commonly asked questions
- What is a security token and how do I order one?
- Where is my nearest ATM?
- How do I find a cash and cheque deposit ATM?
- What do I do if I've forgotten my customer ID?
- Why am I having difficulty logging onto Internet Banking?
- I need a copy of my eStatments, where can I get them?
- What is my Internet Banking Customer ID?