What is a future dated transaction?
A future dated transaction is one that you can schedule to happen in the future, rather than immediately. To set one up:
- Log in to Internet Banking and go to ‘Transfer money’.
- Set up a transfer in the ‘Timing’ section and select the ‘Recurring payment’ option.
For regular funds transfers and BPAY, you can set your transaction up to 60 days in advance, and up to seven days for online business banking payments.
Future dated transfers will be initiated on the day you’ve chosen, however the funds may not be available until the following day. Funds can take up to 48 hours to reach another financial institution.
Commonly asked questions
- What is a security token and how do I order one?
- Where is my nearest ATM?
- How do I find a cash and cheque deposit ATM?
- What do I do if I've forgotten my customer ID?
- Why am I having difficulty logging onto Internet Banking?
- I need a copy of my eStatments, where can I get them?
- What is my Internet Banking Customer ID?