What is a balance alert or balance notification, and how can I set them up?
A balance alert notifies you via email when your account balance goes over or falls below a certain amount, or if you’re within $100 of your credit card limit. The notification will be sent to the email address you’ve registered with us. If you need to update your email address, you can do this through Internet Banking. Find out how.
To set up a balance alert for your account, simply log in to Internet Banking, and then click the icon to the right of the account you want to set up an alert for. To delete a balance alert, click on the icon next to your account and follow the same steps.
Commonly asked questions
- What is a security token and how do I order one?
- Where is my nearest ATM?
- How do I find a cash and cheque deposit ATM?
- What do I do if I've forgotten my customer ID?
- Why am I having difficulty logging onto Internet Banking?
- I need a copy of my eStatments, where can I get them?
- What is my Internet Banking Customer ID?