Why aren't all my accounts listed on the account balances page?
There could be two reasons why your account isn’t listed on your account balances page:
- The account isn’t linked to Internet Banking. To add it, select ‘Add account’ at the top of the balances screen, and fill in your account details.
- The account isn’t in your default profile. For example, this could be your business account listed under a different name/profile. You can add the account by following the same steps as above.
If your account is still not showing, please call us on 13 11 55 so we can try to resolve the issue.
Commonly asked questions
- What is a security token and how do I order one?
- Where is my nearest ATM?
- How do I find a cash and cheque deposit ATM?
- What do I do if I've forgotten my customer ID?
- Why am I having difficulty logging onto Internet Banking?
- I need a copy of my eStatments, where can I get them?
- What is my Internet Banking Customer ID?