How do I use Samsung Pay?
You can use Samsung Pay in-store at any contactless reader by following these simple steps:
- Swipe up on the lock screen of your phone or open the Samsung Pay app.
- Select the card you’d like to pay with.
- Authorise the purchase by using your chosen verification method (fingerprint, iris or PIN) and hold your phone to the contactless card reader.
As Samsung Pay uses near field communication (NFC) to connect with the EFTPOS machine, you don’t need WiFi or the Internet to use it. However, you do need an active Internet connection to set up Samsung Pay and add your card. The same daily spending limits on your Suncorp Clear Options Credit Card apply.
You can’t use Samsung Pay at ATMs. To withdraw money, you’ll need your physical card.
Commonly asked questions
- What is Samsung Pay and how do I pay with it?
- What devices can I use Samsung Pay with?
- What do I need to start using Samsung Pay?
- Can I use Samsung Pay overseas?
- Can I register the same card with more than one device using Samsung Pay?
- What happens if my phone is lost or stolen?
- What happens if I get a new Samsung device?