What is Samsung Pay, and how do I pay with it?
Samsung Pay allows you to make in-store payments of under $100, simply by swiping up with your device and holding it near the EFTPOS reader. For payments over $100, you will be required to enter your card PIN at the retailer’s terminal. For Suncorp Bank customers, Samsung Pay is only available with our Suncorp Clear Options Credit Card. Every purchase requires an iris, fingerprint or PIN to complete the transaction.
You can also add loyalty cards to your Samsung wallet and you can set up your default transport card there too, using it to top-up and travel for NSW services, including buses, trains, ferries and light rail.
To see if your device is compatible, head to the Samsung Pay website. Otherwise, check out our step-by-step guide on how to set up Samsung Pay and add your card.
Commonly asked questions
- What is Samsung Pay and how do I pay with it?
- What devices can I use Samsung Pay with?
- What do I need to start using Samsung Pay?
- Can I use Samsung Pay overseas?
- Can I register the same card with more than one device using Samsung Pay?
- What happens if my phone is lost or stolen?
- What happens if I get a new Samsung device?