What do I need to start using Samsung Pay?
First, you’ll need to update your phone with the relevant software needed to use Samsung Pay. Head to the Samsung Pay website to see if your phone software is up to date. Then you’ll need to make sure your phone number is registered and up to date with us. You can do this through Internet Banking.
Once you’ve completed these steps, register for a Samsung account to get started with Samsung Pay. It’s important to note that Samsung Pay is only available with a Suncorp Clear Options Credit Card. Head to the Samsung website for instructions on how to register.
Commonly asked questions
- What is Samsung Pay and how do I pay with it?
- What devices can I use Samsung Pay with?
- What do I need to start using Samsung Pay?
- Can I use Samsung Pay overseas?
- Can I register the same card with more than one device using Samsung Pay?
- What happens if my phone is lost or stolen?
- What happens if I get a new Samsung device?