1. Ensure your Samsung device has been updated to Marshmallow 6.0 software.
- If you are unsure whether you have this upgrade go to your device
Settings > About Device > Download Updates Manually.
- Once your Samsung device has been updated to Marshmallow 6.0, you will automatically have the Samsung Pay app loaded to your phone.
2. Ensure your mobile phone number is registered with Suncorp.
- If you are unsure whether your mobile phone number is registered, please contact us on 13 11 55.
3. Ensure you have a Samsung account.
- Samsung Pay requires you to sign-in with a Samsung account. If you don't already have a Samsung account, you can sign up for free during the Samsung Pay setup process or at account.samsung.com.
If you have any queries about your Samsung account, please contact Samsung on 1300 362 603.