What happens if I get a new Samsung device?
If you get a new Samsung device, you’ll have to register your cards again. Remember to delete the cards from your old device before doing so.
You can set up Samsung Pay and add your Suncorp Clear Options card by following these steps:
- Open up the Samsung Pay App on your phone, sign in to your Samsung account and tap ‘Start’.
- Choose your verification method (iris, fingerprint or PIN) and authenticate.
- Place your Suncorp Clear Options Credit Card on flat surface, then tap ‘Add card’ and position your card in the frame to scan. Alternatively, you can enter your details in manually.
- Read and accept the Terms of Service and Privacy Notice.
- You’ll receive a secure code via SMS or email to verify your bank card. Enter this when prompted, and select ‘Submit’.
- Using your finger,write your signature on the screen where indicated.
Commonly asked questions
- What is Samsung Pay and how do I pay with it?
- What devices can I use Samsung Pay with?
- What do I need to start using Samsung Pay?
- Can I use Samsung Pay overseas?
- Can I register the same card with more than one device using Samsung Pay?
- What happens if my phone is lost or stolen?
- What happens if I get a new Samsung device?