How do I remove my Suncorp Clear Options Credit card from Samsung Pay?
You can remove your Suncorp Clear Options credit card from Samsung Pay on your phone and Samsung Gear watch by following these simple steps:
On your phone:
- Open the Samsung Pay app, select the card you want to remove and then tap ‘More’ in the upper-right hand corner of the screen.
- Tap ‘Delete’ to remove it from Samsung Pay.
- Authenticate the request using either your fingerprint, PIN or iris.
On your Samsung Gear watch:
- Press and hold the Back key to launch Samsung Pay.
- Select ‘More options’.
- Rotate the bezel to the card you want to remove.
- Select ‘Delete’ and tap the ‘tick’ to confirm.
Commonly asked questions
- What is Samsung Pay and how do I pay with it?
- What devices can I use Samsung Pay with?
- What do I need to start using Samsung Pay?
- Can I use Samsung Pay overseas?
- Can I register the same card with more than one device using Samsung Pay?
- What happens if my phone is lost or stolen?
- What happens if I get a new Samsung device?