Who can apply for Suncorp Bank PayLater?
There are a few things you’ll need before you can apply for a Suncorp Bank PayLater Account, including an eligible Suncorp Bank Everyday Options Account which will be linked to your PayLater Account.
As long as the Everyday Options Account is in your name (either solely or as a joint account with someone else), doesn’t need more than one signature for withdrawals and is not currently overdrawn, it’s an eligible account.
To apply for a Suncorp Bank PayLater Account, you also need to be at least 18 years old, have your identity verified (you’ll need to supply your Australian Driver’s Licence details) and satisfy a credit check with a credit reporting bureau.
Commonly asked questions
- How can I apply for Suncorp Bank PayLater?
- Can I request an increase to my Suncorp Bank PayLater spend limit?
- Can I make Suncorp Bank PayLater payments early?
- How do returns and refunds work with Suncorp Bank PayLater?
- What is a Suncorp Bank PayLater late fee?
- I won’t be able to make a payment. What should I do?