What can I do if my Suncorp Bank PayLater application is declined?
Our decision to not approve your PayLater application may have been based on the information we obtained in your credit file. It also could have been a result of us not being able to locate you with the credit reporting bodies, or from you requesting them to not release your information.
To help you determine if your credit history was contributing to our decision, you can request a copy of your credit file. If you make an access request with Equifax within 90 days of a declined notification, they will provide the information they hold with you at no cost to you. We recommend you check your credit reporting information to ensure it is am accurate reflection of your circumstances.
You also have the right to access and seek correction of personal information (including credit information and credit eligibility information) that we hold about you. For further details, view Suncorp’s Credit Reporting Policy (PDF).
Commonly asked questions
- How can I apply for Suncorp Bank PayLater?
- Can I request an increase to my Suncorp Bank PayLater spend limit?
- Can I make Suncorp Bank PayLater payments early?
- How do returns and refunds work with Suncorp Bank PayLater?
- What is a Suncorp Bank PayLater late fee?
- I won’t be able to make a payment. What should I do?