If I miss a payment, can I still make new Suncorp Bank PayLater purchases?
If a payment is missed, you won’t be able to make new PayLater purchases until you make the payment (including any late fee) manually in the Suncorp App.
While your PayLater account is locked to new purchases, your payments will still need to be made on their due dates. These will be continue to be processed automatically.
Once you have no missed payments, the lock on making new purchases will be removed.
Commonly asked questions
- How can I apply for Suncorp Bank PayLater?
- Can I request an increase to my Suncorp Bank PayLater spend limit?
- Can I make Suncorp Bank PayLater payments early?
- How do returns and refunds work with Suncorp Bank PayLater?
- What is a Suncorp Bank PayLater late fee?
- I won’t be able to make a payment. What should I do?