How can I apply for Suncorp Bank PayLater?
To apply in the Suncorp App , download the App (if you haven’t already). Then go to the Banking screen, tap ‘Add an account or product’, choose ‘Open a new account’ and ‘Suncorp Bank PayLater’.
If you don’t have an eligible Everyday Options Account , you’ll be prompted to open one as part of the PayLater application process.
Suncorp Bank customers can also apply for PayLater in Internet Banking. Log in, then click on ‘Open New Account/loan’ in the left menu. Then click on ‘Buy Now, Pay Later’ under ‘Personal Banking’.
Commonly asked questions
- How can I apply for Suncorp Bank PayLater?
- Can I request an increase to my Suncorp Bank PayLater spend limit?
- Can I make Suncorp Bank PayLater payments early?
- How do returns and refunds work with Suncorp Bank PayLater?
- What is a Suncorp Bank PayLater late fee?
- I won’t be able to make a payment. What should I do?