How can I apply for Suncorp Bank PayLater?
To apply in the Suncorp App, download the App (if you haven’t already). Then go to the Banking screen, tap ‘Open or add account’, choose ‘Open a new account’ and ‘Suncorp Bank PayLater’.
If you don’t have an eligible Everyday Options Account , you’ll be prompted to open one as part of the PayLater application process.
Suncorp Bank customers can also apply for PayLater in Internet Banking. Log in, then click on ‘Open New Account/loan’ in the left menu. Then click on ‘Buy Now, Pay Later’ under ‘Personal Banking’.
Commonly asked questions
- How can I apply for Suncorp Bank PayLater?
- Can I request an increase to my Suncorp Bank PayLater spend limit?
- Can I make Suncorp Bank PayLater payments early?
- How do returns and refunds work with Suncorp Bank PayLater?
- What is a Suncorp Bank PayLater late fee?
- I won’t be able to make a payment. What should I do?
- Can I change the payment day for a Suncorp Bank PayLater purchase?
Need more help?
If you haven't found what you're looking for, please get in touch