Are there foreign currency conversion fees when I use my Suncorp Bank PayLater Visa Debit card for purchases overseas or online from merchants based outside of Australia?
No, there are no foreign currency conversion fees when you use your Suncorp Bank PayLater Visa Debit card. Your foreign currency purchase will be immediately converted into Australian dollars, and all payments will be calculated and billed in Australian dollars.
Commonly asked questions
- How can I apply for Suncorp Bank PayLater?
- Can I request an increase to my Suncorp Bank PayLater spend limit?
- Can I make Suncorp Bank PayLater payments early?
- How do returns and refunds work with Suncorp Bank PayLater?
- What is a Suncorp Bank PayLater late fee?
- I won’t be able to make a payment. What should I do?
- Can I change the payment day for a Suncorp Bank PayLater purchase?
Need more help?
If you haven't found what you're looking for, please get in touch