I’m experiencing financial hardship. What should I do?
We understand things don’t always go to plan. Lost your job, been unwell, reduced work hours. There are plenty of reasons why your budget can be turned upside down. We won’t know you are having trouble unless you let us know.
If you’re unable to meet your financial commitments for any reason – or you’re expecting you’ll experience financial difficulty soon – we’re here to help.
You might also consider contacting a financial counsellor to discuss your situation. Some financial counsellors provide free and confidential service, and may be able to assist you to overcome financial difficulty. Learn more about accessing financial counselling and other resources that can help.
Commonly asked questions
- How can I apply for Suncorp Bank PayLater?
- Can I request an increase to my Suncorp Bank PayLater spend limit?
- Can I make Suncorp Bank PayLater payments early?
- How do returns and refunds work with Suncorp Bank PayLater?
- What is a Suncorp Bank PayLater late fee?
- I won’t be able to make a payment. What should I do?
- Can I change the payment day for a Suncorp Bank PayLater purchase?
Need more help?
If you haven't found what you're looking for, please get in touch